- Network Security related
- Consultative direction and technical advice
- Technical design and deployment
Network security is the fundamental protection of the premises parameter. Edvance works with leading network security product providers and we have a team of dedicated staff that takes care of implementation. We are looking to expand this team and looking for experienced staff to lead that expansion.
- Provide consultative direction and technical advice related to Network Security
- Implement network security solutions and provide ongoing support and maintenance
- Work closely with Sales team and Product Managers to provide pre-sales, support and consultation on the solutions
- Actively engage with the clients, understand the requirements, and communicate to prepare solution proposals, presentation, and scope of work, etc.
- Pre-planning and on-site deployment are required
- Enhance cybersecurity posture with big data inputs
- Understand cybersecurity challenges in focus domain fields and contribute positively to complete the solution through big data analytics
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent;
- Good understanding in networking, TCP/IP, Windows & Linux configuration, Firewall, etc.;
- Good understanding in scripts or any kinds of programming language (e.g. Python / JS / etc)
- Experience in data analytic products such as Elastic Search or Splunk is a plus;
- Owning of IT related certification, such as CCNA, MCSE, is definitely an advantage;
- Knowledge on network security, cyber security, APT, hacking and big data is a plus; and
- Logical, smart, flexible, energetic, self-motivated and able to take up challenges.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com