Security is the fundamental protection of the premises parameter. Edvance works with leading network security product providers and we have a team of dedicated staff that takes care of implementation. We are looking to expand this team and looking for experienced staff to lead that expansion.
Around 7 years work experience in IT
- Pre-sales activities including solution presentation, demonstration, user requirement collection, architecture design and proposal preparation
- Work with sales team to drive opportunities
- Work with technical team to deliver proof of concept activities
- Manage the day-to-day exceptions for the team
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- In-depth technical knowledge in Networking, such as TCP/IP, IPv4/v6, LAN/WAN/WLAN, SDWAN and Cloud infrastructure and technology (e.g. Public/Private Cloud)
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- High responsive and handle customer requirements with care
- Solid Hands-on experience on networking products / solutions such as router, switch, WIFI, firewall (e.g. CheckPoint, Fortigate, Palo Alto, Aruba, Cisco, Ruckus etc.)
- Knowledge in Cloud network and Cloud Security is a plus (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud, etc.)
- Owning of IT related certification, such as CCNA, MCSE, is definitely an advantage.
- Knowledge on network security, cyber security, APT, hacking, and big data is a plus; and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, smart, self-motivated, and able to take up challenges
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org