Network security is the fundamental protection of the premises parameter. Edvance works with leading network security product providers and we have a team of dedicated staff that takes care of implementation. We are looking to expand this team and looking for experienced staff to lead that expansion.
- Around 10 years work experience in IT
- Manage a team to deliver leading IT solutions
- Great prospect for those who are ready!
- Carry out professional services
- Lead in presale cases and work with our suppliers and partners to formulate the winning solution
- Manage the day-to-day exceptions for the team
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- In-depth technical knowledge in Networking, such as TCP/IP, IPv4/v6, LAN/WAN/WLAN, SDWAN and other network related areas (e.g. Routing Protocol)
- Solid Hands-on experience on networking products / solutions such as router, switch, WIFI, firewall (e.g. CheckPoint, Fortigate, Palo Alto, Aruba, Cisco, Ruckus etc.)
- Knowledge in Cloud network and Cloud Security is a plus (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud, etc.)
- Owning of IT related certification, such as CCNA, MCSE, is definitely an advantage
- Knowledge on network security, cyber security, APT, hacking and big data is a plus; and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, smart, self-motivated and able to take up challenges
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org